Rosemary Garlic Sweet Potato Fries
Healthy baked sweet potato fries
These are by far the easiest and tastiest sweet potato fries I've ever had. Since there is no frying involved, you can place them in the oven and forget about them until the timer goes off, (or until you start smelling amazing sweetness all around). Once they are done, leave them in the oven for a few extra minutes to achieve a nice crispness. Also, they'll still be a little soft until you take them out of the oven. They tend to crisp up more when you take them out.
You can serve these as is, or you can dip them in your favorite sauce. I love sweet potato fries just how they are. They are sweet, savory, and DEEELICIOUS!
- 2 small sweet potatoes (or one large one)
- 2tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1tsp water
- s/p to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash your sweet potatoes, but don't peel them. Cut them into fry size wedges.
- Place the cut sweet potatoes in a bowl and toss with rosemary, garlic, water, and s/p.
- Place in the oven on a baking sheet for about 20 minutes. Check them and continue cooking to desired crispness.